What budget amp for Infinity Reference 860W

antibiotic1

Chicago
Hello all, i am new here and this is my first post

Well searching over the internet i found this forum and wanna ask you something.

Can you , please, tell me what budget (under 100$) amp is good to buy for Infinity Reference 860W.

I have a mazda 3 and i decided to buy Infinity Reference 860W coz its budget and i thing is good choice.

Thanks in advance

Yes it is 4ohm, and its not replacing factory sub, i will be adding this as extra, to get better and clear bass

Any good brands that are not so expensive?

Searching over the net i found this amp, and as i read i think this one is over all other writen above.

Precision Power PPI i450.1

Is it good? and it is 90$

Searching over the net i found this amp, and as i read i think this one is over all other writen above.Precision Power PPI i450.1

Is it good? and it is 90$

What's wrong with the powerbass. It's better to have more power then needed and keep the amp turned down then trying to run a tiny amp wide open and have it over heat and protect all the time. Get the powerbass for $99

It'll work.

Probably a little less than rated power, but it should do at least 200, probably a little more.

PPI is a decent brand in general, but Ion is one of their lower lines.

The i350.2 is about the same price and would give you closer to optimal power -- probably around 300.

I don't know what the deal is with overkill in this thread.

More power than needed is great, excessive power is not.

300's more than enough, beyond that you gain nothing. The only thing increasing is heat in the sub's voice coil and the likelyhood it's going to be damaged.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.