what box?

ok ill tell you they sound horrible because thats the size box i just took my out of 24 hours ago, but they were speretally sealled not shared like yours... but i found with the alpines they sound a hell of alot better in smaller boxs, and seeing that i was sponsered by an alpine dealer to compete in my last car i think i know a thing or two aboout them.....

hey jmac do u know any good SEALED box building tutorials links? i know about the JL tutorial. i want some more so i can start reading up on them tomorrow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

cool thx. ive been reading that site for basic car audio electrionics. im only on like the 10th one cuz i had to read a couple of them like 5 times to understand what it means :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.