what box?

Originally posted by xjmadness so whould there be a better size box for these subs?
the best box size would be a box to alpine's specs or some other specifications for them and it will always be best if you just build it urself. its hard to find a pre-fab box that will be perfect for your subs. but you can come close

Originally posted by xjmadness so whould there be a better size box for these subs?
I'd immagine that each sub (of the two you mentioned) needs a different box. You find the 'perfect' box from the 'small' values.. If you have the values (and I'm sure they are know for those two subs), Jmac or someone else could EASILY give you EXACT dimensions to use to build your own box (even given 1 or 2 sizes you request based on size/location of where you are putting the subs)..

Building a box is pretty simple (for a sealed, anyway).. I was gonna get into some tips on building it, but there are probably a lot better tutorials out there and I'm sure some in this thread can point you to them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Buy if you must, but it's nice to have stuff that you made yourself //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and what are some good links for boxin tutorials. i plan to read up on them tomorrow if i dont have to work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

o yea i dont have a trunk. i have a cheerokee. so its limited space.ill could get the demensions if u need them

i use alpine type rs, and found that they require such little airspace .7 to 1 foot cubed to operate correctly, you shoulkd build your own box, the alpines sound horrible if given too much airspace

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.