what are good subs?

84bird

usa
I'm just starting with my system. It sounds good but I'm thinking about competitions and my subs are pretty old rockford fosgates that I got for a good deal. but I think I will need to upgrade for competitions. What brand of subs do you recomend? I'd like to have some options so lots of ideas is appreciated.

elemental designs

re

stereointegrity

adire

jl

image dynamics

eclipse

pheonix gold

diamond audio

lots more but we need to know what type of setup you are looking for (spl/sq) power car etc.

I know this has been asked a million times probably, but which one would have the edge on SQ: RE XXX or SI Mag D2 (talkin 12" here) I know I have read that the Mag will have a slight edge on spl but I want to know about SQ.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.