What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
My Yamaha Active Servo Sub is not capable of bass below 43hz. It drops off sharply and you can hear the little sub just a floppin'. Well that settles it. The Yamaha goes back in the living room and the Dayton Ultimax is gonna be my sub for the computer. It's gonna be nasty!! I don't know that I can call the Yamaha a "subwoofer" I think "woofer" suits it better.

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
My Yamaha Active Servo Sub is not capable of bass below 43hz. It drops off sharply and you can hear the little sub just a floppin'. Well that settles it. The Yamaha goes back in the living room and the Dayton Ultimax is gonna be my sub for the computer. It's gonna be nasty!! I don't know that I can call the Yamaha a "subwoofer" I think "woofer" suits it better.
My old school Yamaha does alright for what it is. It's a 10".
20200812_193146.jpg

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
People who lay their seat backs in their cars way back and proceed to drive their vehicles like they are 4'3" tall, barely peeking over the steering wheel or the door. You don't look "cool" you look stupid as hell. The reason you have dents all over your p.o.s. is because you can't judge distances laying down while driving and you sure as hell can't determine safely where the corners of your car are. Idiots.

This is NOT acceptable. Sit your asses up.
That guy needs to get with the folks that do all of those dumb lift kits for the front but not the rear on trucks. I'll bet if they reverse the kit they can lean him enough to where he can keep his seat like that and see well, but he might need a 5-point harness to stay in the seat.

Reactions: ThxOne

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
That guy needs to get with the folks that do all of those dumb lift kits for the front but not the rear on trucks. I'll bet if they reverse the kit they can lean him enough to where he can keep his seat like that and see well, but he might need a 5-point harness to stay in the seat.
People who drive like that don't know how messed up they can get in an accident. They can be thrust rearward like they aren't even wearing a seatbelt.

Reactions: Lasherž

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
People who drive like that don't know how messed up they can get in an accident. They can be thrust rearward like they aren't even wearing a seatbelt.
True, I doubt they even wear one though if they do it as bad as that guy, the top belt strap would be in the middle of his line of sight. If he gets rear ended he'll have to climb back over his seat to press the brakes if he survives.

Reactions: ThxOne

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
Reactions: Popwarhomie

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com VIP
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
You know what pisses me off? Finding out I am very close to a massive Ear Infection this afternoon. Been feeling dizzy and foggy the last 20 some hours. Thankfully I went to the doctor because I am close to said infection.

Feeling like this pisses me off. Don't wish this feeling on anyone. Idk which is worse this or having a panic attack which I also get.

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I went to his facebook page. All of his post are laced with ignorant improper english just like the post that I am pretty sure he made about the child that was killed.

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
You know what pisses me off? Finding out I am very close to a massive Ear Infection this afternoon. Been feeling dizzy and foggy the last 20 some hours. Thankfully I went to the doctor because I am close to said infection.

Feeling like this pisses me off. Don't wish this feeling on anyone. Idk which is worse this or having a panic attack which I also get.
Panic Attacks ****. I just picked up some Xanax bars today to help deal with them. Ear infections hurt like a MOFO. One is scary for an hour or two, and, the other hurts like a biitch for days. Good luck man!

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
My new cell phone has been in Jacksonville since 7a.m. two days ago. Jax is 30min away from me. You telling me that the USPS couldn't get me my mail, that is that close to me, in 2 damn days?? Pathetic.

Louisiana_CRX

dem shoes......
10+ year member
Aug 22, 2006
Piney Hills of Louisiana
My new cell phone has been in Jacksonville since 7a.m. two days ago. Jax is 30min away from me. You telling me that the USPS couldn't get me my mail, that is that close to me, in 2 damn days?? Pathetic.
I've watched my packages even priority sit from 3 days to a week an hour away ..most any priority 3 day mail is taking at least a week .. and 60% of the packages look like they took base ball bats too....and I'm sure the rates are about to go up more for this great service

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds