What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
Not all, most. I can say this because I don't think with my dick and NO woman on this planet can ***** whip me. YOU think I am a mind reader. I have made no such claim. But I am not naive to gold digging whores and most of them are.
You need to substitute for the word most with some. Sometimes, you have to respect the hustle. Some men do it too.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
You need to substitute for the word most with some. Sometimes, you have to respect the hustle. Some men do it too.
No... this is the problem with guys. They don't realize just how many women are perfectly fine spending your money while out blowing some other guy and spending some of his money too. Yeah, guys do it too but women make it a career. It's not a game to me. When I am dating someone and their goal is to get as much as they can from you, that is messed up. There is no respect there, no respect that you work for what you have, that you are willing to let them be a part of it and share in what you have. The ones who make it a game, take your money and screw with your heart and mind can burn in pits of acid while their herpes run wild on them opening sores for the acid to get into.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
When the cameras on a cell phone becomes its primary selling point I think what you are looking for at that point is a camera, not a cell phone.

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Phone falls out of pocket from motorcycle going 20 on asphalt. Figured it was destroyed.. Had a couple scratches thats it. Falls out of my pocket 6 inches onto brick steps and cracks the screen for the second time... :cautious:

Reactions: Slo_Ride

Bobbytwonames

Conspiracy Theorist
Aug 28, 2018
No... this is the problem with guys. They don't realize just how many women are perfectly fine spending your money while out blowing some other guy and spending some of his money too. Yeah, guys do it too but women make it a career. It's not a game to me. When I am dating someone and their goal is to get as much as they can from you, that is messed up. There is no respect there, no respect that you work for what you have, that you are willing to let them be a part of it and share in what you have. The ones who make it a game, take your money and screw with your heart and mind can burn in pits of acid while their herpes run wild on them opening sores for the acid to get into.
You're attracting the wrong kind of women. It sounds like they think they are out of your league and deserve it for going out with you. In other words, they have the leverage in the relationship, not you. Is it there fault for spending the money, or, your fault for giving them access to it?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
You're attracting the wrong kind of women. It sounds like they think they are out of your league and deserve it for going out with you. In other words, they have the leverage in the relationship, not you. Is it there fault for spending the money, or, your fault for giving them access to it?
It doesn't happen to me. I am too smart for them.

• Haha
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Elite
Apr 27, 2020
United States
You sound like Steve Harvey... You don't want to sound like Steve Harvey.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Nope, I dated chicks, I hung out with chicks, I partied with chicks, I screwed a lot of chicks. I listened to them, I talked to them, I listened to their stories, I watched them screw their best friends over for cock and money, I payed attention. I don't just spit this stuff out. I have seen them first hand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 5, Guests: 15)

• Lasherž
  • ThxOne
  • Bobbytwonames

Latest posts

Newest threads

Latest classifieds