What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
White people who try to compare White slavery with Black slavery. Really? I honestly think that they are joking, but they assure me that they aren't. They say stuff to me like, "you do know that Whites were slaves too, don't you?" SMDH!

• Dislike
Reactions: sherwood71

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Shut up^

Seriously don't understand where people come up with prices on used items..

Item is $150 brand new NOT on sale at Best Buy. You ask $180 USED..... :unsure:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
What annoys me? People so worried about being "canceled" that they are bending to these over-sensitive cry babies over the smallest, most insignificant things now. As I have posted elsewhere, I should start beating peoples kids so they grow up with some respect and the understand of right and wrong then beat their parents for being morons for not being parents.

Why are you people so scared to smack the shit out of your kids when the phuck up? THEY ARE YOUR KIDS!!!! It's ok to whoop their asses and tell them NO!! When you don't whoop their asses they grow up getting their way and when they don't they throw fits until they do get their way. 2020 is YOUR fault you parental pussies.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Uggg, YouTube keeps deleting my comments. So annoying. All I said was the left Dems must have been pandering in San Francisco because they all hate Trump and suggested they must have promised ass milk cafe's for all SF residents if they vote Democrat. I guess they didn't see the humor. To be fair, the gay persons being interviewed were talking trash and being intolerant of non gay people... I thought that hypocritical of them because they were saying these non gay persons, including Trump hate gay people. It sure is cold in SF.

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Hail damage.. Still waiting on the quote. Every single metal panel is dented at least once, but up to 40 times, but only a 100 deductible so we'll see.

What state? My buddy does hail repair and always asking for info on hail that size.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Reactions: Slo_Ride

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Okay I passed it along to him. He owns a vehicle hail repair business and always on the hunt for big hail storms.
The place I went to for a quote is local to this area and they had something like 45 people in front of me at 1pm on a monday (storm happened on saturday). There's definitely a lot of money in it, but it's gonna be weeks of jobs for them no doubt. I'm guessing mine is one of 350 vehicles since there were a lot of large parking lots hit.

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
The place I went to for a quote is local to this area and they had something like 45 people in front of me at 1pm on a monday (storm happened on saturday). There's definitely a lot of money in it, but it's gonna be weeks of jobs for them no doubt. I'm guessing mine is one of 350 vehicles since there were a lot of large parking lots hit.
Yeah he makes big money doing it. Bought a Lamborghini.
lambo.jpg

Reactions: Lasherž

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
White people who try to compare White slavery with Black slavery. Really? I honestly think that they are joking, but they assure me that they aren't. They say stuff to me like, "you do know that Whites were slaves too, don't you?" SMDH!
So, I'm guessing that you agree with the white people who say this kind of shit? Frickin racist Canucks!

• Dislike
Reactions: sherwood71

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Uggg, YouTube keeps deleting my comments. So annoying. All I said was the left Dems must have been pandering in San Francisco because they all hate Trump and suggested they must have promised ass milk cafe's for all SF residents if they vote Democrat. I guess they didn't see the humor. To be fair, the gay persons being interviewed were talking trash and being intolerant of non gay people... I thought that hypocritical of them because they were saying these non gay persons, including Trump hate gay people. It sure is cold in SF.
Continue and you'll get banned for obvious homophobic hate speech.

Reactions: fithwheel

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
What annoys me? People so worried about being "canceled" that they are bending to these over-sensitive cry babies over the smallest, most insignificant things now. As I have posted elsewhere, I should start beating peoples kids so they grow up with some respect and the understand of right and wrong then beat their parents for being morons for not being parents.

Why are you people so scared to smack the shit out of your kids when the phuck up? THEY ARE YOUR KIDS!!!! It's ok to whoop their asses and tell them NO!! When you don't whoop their asses they grow up getting their way and when they don't they throw fits until they do get their way. 2020 is YOUR fault you parental pussies.
Learn how to be a better parent. Teaching children violence is the answer is not a good thing. We are such a primitive species with so much to learn. You could not be a better example of that.

Reactions: Lasherž

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Learn how to be a better parent. Teaching children violence is the answer is not a good thing. We are such a primitive species with so much to learn. You could not be a better example of that.
My child is fine. And who taught violence to all those inner city youths? You know, the fatherless kids who like shooting people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)

• sherwood71

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds