What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Popwarhomie

SHAMPOO IS BETTERRR
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Girls have a baby and talk about “he’s such a mommas boy”

Well no shit, he don’t have a dad....

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
When you pay 34 dollars for a pack of name brand GE LED bulbs that "last 10 years" and they flicker the whole time and die in 6 months.

Popwarhomie

SHAMPOO IS BETTERRR
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
When you pay 34 dollars for a pack of name brand GE LED bulbs that "last 10 years" and they flicker the whole time and die in 6 months.
I’ve had terrible luck with LED house bulbs believe it or not my Great Value bulbs have been the best. They are a 5000/6000ish kelvin rating though and stupid bright(in a not so great way).

Reactions: Lasherž

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Phillips is a leader in LED chips and makes a pretty good bulb for the house. I have a yellow one that runs 24/7 at my front door and it has never flickered. Been on 1.5 years solid now.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Thursday the boss sent me home early because I told him "This place isn't run well". He took offense to that and said I had attitude. I didn't. I said it out of frustration because we never have all the things we need to complete our jobs correctly and in a timely fashion. I told him he was retaliating against me because I had an opinion and punishing me. After I left he called HIS boss and said he told me to do something and I gave him some kind of smart response. This never actually happened.

The next day I called HR and left a message. She called me back and said she will have my boss's boss call me, the same guy my boss called. He told me what my boss said, I let him know it was a lie and that he never even spoke to me until I said this place isn't run well. I let him know about a few unethical things that go on there since my boss wanted to lie on me.

I worked Friday and Saturday with no issues, that boss wasn't there. Sunday he came back.

Monday night, after I worked late and came back from my last delivery I ask him to cash me out. Mind you this is the second day I have worked with him since he sent me home. He had been messing with me for two days trying to get a rise out of me. Well I handed him my paperwork so he could cash me out and then he told me to go do dishes... I said ok, I am already well past my scheduled time so if you want to cash me out while I do some dishes it will speed things up. As I began to walk away, he called me stupid under his breath thinking I would not hear him. I did. It was on.

I told him to cash me out, I was done for the night. This dumb shit said no, go do some dishes. I said you think you are going to tell me what to do after you just called me stupid??? I said cash me out now. He kept saying no, he was the boss, not me. I said cash me out now, and let him know he was | | this close. I turned my hat around, approached him, slammed my paperwork down in front of him and said if you want to be able to continue to chew your food, cash me the fuc k out now. He said he was going to write me up, I said do it, I don't give a fuc k, I am not 12, put your fat fingers on that keyboard while you still can. He called the assistant manager over to cash me out while he called his boss to tell on me. Mind you I called him out about lying to his boss about me, he said it doesn't matter what he told his boss. I said yes it does, you lied about ME... it matters. I told him he is a shitty boss and he treats his employees like shit and nobody respects him.

I have secured a job elsewhere as of today so I really don't give a damn what they do about Monday night. I just felt like sharing my frustrations with that job, that particular boss and share yet again how a boss will willingly lie about their employees for no reason other than spite. I know I haven't been that mad in a long time... he really was seconds away from being really messed up.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Thursday the boss sent me home early because I told him "This place isn't run well". He took offense to that and said I had attitude. I didn't. I said it out of frustration because we never have all the things we need to complete our jobs correctly and in a timely fashion. I told him he was retaliating against me because I had an opinion and punishing me. After I left he called HIS boss and said he told me to do something and I gave him some kind of smart response. This never actually happened.

The next day I called HR and left a message. She called me back and said she will have my boss's boss call me, the same guy my boss called. He told me what my boss said, I let him know it was a lie and that he never even spoke to me until I said this place isn't run well. I let him know about a few unethical things that go on there since my boss wanted to lie on me.

I worked Friday and Saturday with no issues, that boss wasn't there. Sunday he came back.

Monday night, after I worked late and came back from my last delivery I ask him to cash me out. Mind you this is the second day I have worked with him since he sent me home. He had been messing with me for two days trying to get a rise out of me. Well I handed him my paperwork so he could cash me out and then he told me to go do dishes... I said ok, I am already well past my scheduled time so if you want to cash me out while I do some dishes it will speed things up. As I began to walk away, he called me stupid under his breath thinking I would not hear him. I did. It was on.

I told him to cash me out, I was done for the night. This dumb shit said no, go do some dishes. I said you think you are going to tell me what to do after you just called me stupid??? I said cash me out now. He kept saying no, he was the boss, not me. I said cash me out now, and let him know he was | | this close. I turned my hat around, approached him, slammed my paperwork down in front of him and said if you want to be able to continue to chew your food, cash me the fuc k out now. He said he was going to write me up, I said do it, I don't give a fuc k, I am not 12, put your fat fingers on that keyboard while you still can. He called the assistant manager over to cash me out while he called his boss to tell on me. Mind you I called him out about lying to his boss about me, he said it doesn't matter what he told his boss. I said yes it does, you lied about ME... it matters. I told him he is a shitty boss and he treats his employees like shit and nobody respects him.

I have secured a job elsewhere as of today so I really don't give a damn what they do about Monday night. I just felt like sharing my frustrations with that job, that particular boss and share yet again how a boss will willingly lie about their employees for no reason other than spite. I know I haven't been that mad in a long time... he really was seconds away from being really messed up.
You two might as well fuck and get it over with

• Haha
Reactions: ThxOne

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States

There's nothing more annoying than a boss that accepts praise on your behalf but throws you and all your coworkers under the bus. I left a job in February for that reason. In her case it wasn't because she was purposefully a *****, it's because she's scared of upper management and thinks if she gets in trouble she'll be fired so she just panics and offsets the blame. I told her to do better because we're a team and she just kept dropping the ball under pressure until any of our promotional chances were out the window and then she got a promotion position over me. A business that doesn't allow for supervision of a supervisor is a waste of everyone's time. Eventually some loser's gonna get the position and you'll have wasted years of your life if you don't get out above them first.

So long as you put forward a year or so if there's not promotional opportunities in that time then jumping ship is almost always better for your career so long as you can secure higher pay.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
There's nothing more annoying than a boss that accepts praise on your behalf but throws you and all your coworkers under the bus. I left a job in February for that reason. In her case it wasn't because she was purposefully a *****, it's because she's scared of upper management and thinks if she gets in trouble she'll be fired so she just panics and offsets the blame. I told her to do better because we're a team and she just kept dropping the ball under pressure until any of our promotional chances were out the window and then she got a promotion position over me. A business that doesn't allow for supervision of a supervisor is a waste of everyone's time. Eventually some loser's gonna get the position and you'll have wasted years of your life if you don't get out above them first.

So long as you put forward a year or so if there's not promotional opportunities in that time then jumping ship is almost always better for your career so long as you can secure higher pay.
Yeah, I put in a year and a half total with them... never once got a raise. In fact, a few weeks back, they made US do self evaluations to see if we thought WE deserved raises. Not one person got a raise. 5 people left over the next few weeks, now me. That is literally half their drivers because this guy just doesn't care.

• Wow

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Well, as you know, I changed my employment. It is going well. Today, corporate from my previous job called me.... to apologize for how I was treated and it causing me to quit. This was my old boss's, boss's, boss. She said she wanted to get everything straight so she could turn this over to the VP of human resources. She then ask if I would be ok working for them in the future and I said sure, I just can't work for my old boss. She said the company needed more people like me who are willing to speak up when things aren't right. It's about time someone realized it wasn't attitude, it was concern and frustration.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Well, as you know, I changed my employment. It is going well. Today, corporate from my previous job called me.... to apologize for how I was treated and it causing me to quit. This was my old boss's, boss's, boss. She said she wanted to get everything straight so she could turn this over to the VP of human resources. She then ask if I would be ok working for them in the future and I said sure, I just can't work for my old boss. She said the company needed more people like me who are willing to speak up when things aren't right. It's about time someone realized it wasn't attitude, it was concern and frustration.
Honestly bro if you could get a job back with that company that sounds like a good gig. All the upper management at my old job were bigger assholes scared of other bigger assholes, they'd never tell a lower worker that frustration at a boss of any level is the boss's fault and not yours. It's awesome to have a big boss who doesn't jump to conclusions from what the chain of command reports.

MrsWatts

CarAudio.com Enthusiast
Jun 16, 2020
La Selva Beach CA
Seriously... Dudes friend got my address and a picture of my house and posted it publicly... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Thats nothing, Google Earth has a picture of you on your porch enjoying that 20 seconds after you watched your movie that 2 hours to pick out!

Popwarhomie

SHAMPOO IS BETTERRR
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
My dad was telling me he wanted to watch a movie and could not find it. I found it on ebay starting bid $3.50 + shipping. Or make offer. I offered $5 + shipping. Offer rejected. So I just waited until it was almost over and placed a single bid of $3.50 and won. :ROFLMAO:

But seller wasn't happy with that price and canceled and refunded me with the excuse " I very badly damaged the discs, I will refund". Yeah okay....

Ebay won't let me leave feedback since it was canceled....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 44)

• Lasherž
  • Bobbytwonames
  • ThxOne
  • rmsanger_2
  • legendndisguise
  • Ridinhi
  • hispls

Trending Topics