What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
Why buy a big Yee Yee truck and then not maintain it and ***** about the cost when it breaks. Did you really think 40" tires on 24x14" wheels wouldn't break shit being daily driven?

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 7.32.14 PM.png

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Why buy a big Yee Yee truck and then not maintain it and ***** about the cost when it breaks. Did you really think 40" tires on 24x14" wheels wouldn't break shit being daily driven?

View attachment 22017
It's almost always highly negative offset wheels and/or wheels spacers that cause problems. It puts a tremendous load on the wheel bearings. Front hubs on a 4x4 are a bich to change as well.

Popwarhomie

10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
It's almost always highly negative offset wheels and/or wheels spacers that cause problems. It puts a tremendous load on the wheel bearings. Front hubs on a 4x4 are a bich to change as well.
My GFs mom had an 05 1500 Z71 on 20s and 33s with no crazy offset and it went through two hubs. I want to say they were pretty easy to change though. Changed one on the side of the road with just a craftsman tool set and jack. :ROFLMAO:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
And even the police themselves are out here to make peaceful protesters look like looters and rioters

Reactions: Lasherž

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Who gives a **** what the "news" is saying. There are criminals out there destroying shit, stealing shit, and hurting people. Most of the offenders are BLACK. Stop blaming anyone for causing them to do it. Unless you are trying to say Black people can't think and act for themselves, they only do what White people tell them to do. The criminals doing all the looting, defacing of property and bodily harm on others are pieces of shit that I wouldn't even waste the time flushing. FUCKEM!
All of the videos of people starting fires are white and every video that I've seen so far of people breaking windows are white also if you can see their face. I agree that a lot of looters are black, a lot are also white. A lot of the people throwing shit at the police are also white, but they hide behind the peaceful protestors and run the moment teargas starts getting used. Idk why you think these BLM people are stupid when the more obvious answer is that people are impersonating them trying to stir chaos because they disagree with their message. I've personally seen 3 examples of impersonator accounts on facebook trying to claim they're BLM while threatening people... 1 has been confirmed to be a white supremacist group. You know, those terrorists that Trump is scared to talk about so he keeps calling them "others"

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
All of the videos of people starting fires are white and every video that I've seen so far of people breaking windows are white also if you can see their face. I agree that a lot of looters are black, a lot are also white. A lot of the people throwing shit at the police are also white, but they hide behind the peaceful protestors and run the moment teargas starts getting used. Idk why you think these BLM people are stupid when the more obvious answer is that people are impersonating them trying to stir chaos because they disagree with their message. I've personally seen 3 examples of impersonator accounts on facebook trying to claim they're BLM while threatening people... 1 has been confirmed to be a white supremacist group. You know, those terrorists that Trump is scared to talk about so he keeps calling them "others"
I don't know what videos you are watching then. You are right, a lot of people causing problems are black and white with our black friends being the LARGER of the two numbers by a landslide.
Black Lives Matter people ARE stupid. Why do they think their lives matter more than any other race?
Whenever there are protest of any kind you will have all sorts of groups popping up to take advantage of the situation.
I think anyone on the streets after curfew needs to be dealt with swiftly and prosecuted criminally. If they resist... Well, they should have learned to respect and obey the laws.
We are still in a pandemic... these ***** and cocksuckers don't care about who they will infect when they catch COVID... they just want free shit any way they can get it.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I don't know what videos you are watching then. You are right, a lot of people causing problems are black and white with our black friends being the LARGER of the two numbers by a landslide.
Black Lives Matter people ARE stupid. Why do they think their lives matter more than any other race?
Whenever there are protest of any kind you will have all sorts of groups popping up to take advantage of the situation.
I think anyone on the streets after curfew needs to be dealt with swiftly and prosecuted criminally. If they resist... Well, they should have learned to respect and obey the laws.
We are still in a pandemic... these ***** and cocksuckers don't care about who they will infect when they catch COVID... they just want free shit any way they can get it.
Your simple-minded summation of a complicated and historical event which has been close to boiling over since before any of us were born isn't surprising, but it's still disappointing. Would you like some videos? Or have you firmly made up your mind that black = bad? Kinda sounds like it's not worth my time.

You kinda said it all with
Obviously you've never listened to a single point they've ever made about why that's their name. If it offends you that they say their lives matter solely because they didn't mention your life (which they also think matters, but objectively don't have to fight as hard for your rights to that life), then perhaps you're never going to be able to place yourself in their shoes.
102773530_10214559141487240_6391116983777099776_n.jpg

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Your simple-minded summation of a complicated and historical event which has been close to boiling over since before any of us were born isn't surprising, but it's still disappointing. Would you like some videos? Or have you firmly made up your mind that black = bad? Kinda sounds like it's not worth my time.

You kinda said it all with

Obviously you've never listened to a single point they've ever made about why that's their name. If it offends you that they say their lives matter solely because they didn't mention your life (which they also think matters, but objectively don't have to fight as hard for your rights to that life), then perhaps you're never going to be able to place yourself in their shoes.View attachment 22023
I never said Black people are bad. That would be an ignorant statement.
I said criminals are bad and that of the ones currently looting the majority are Black. Are you going to now tell me that a Black criminal isn't bad?
I have listened to MANY Black Lives Matter "leaders" talk and spew about racist bullshit that nobody has the balls to call out because they are Black. The most hypocritical racist ARE Black. Fact.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
One more thing... I think it is ignorant when Blacks bring up slavery. There hasn't been slavery in this country for many, many generations. A Black person is just as free as any other person in America. If their life isn't what they think it should be then maybe they need to work a little harder at it. Nobody is keeping them down but themselves.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
No problem, happy to help with reality.
Yeah, America paints a sad reality right now. Too little empathy, too much hate. Broad brushes for everybody because our brains are too decrepit from a lifetime of a shitty defunded educational system and leaders who don't give a **** about the poor.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Yeah, America paints a sad reality right now. Too little empathy, too much hate. Broad brushes for everybody because our brains are too decrepit from a lifetime of a shitty defunded educational system and leaders who don't give a **** about the poor.
Why be empathetic to people choosing to be criminals and law breakers? Please, tell me why anyone should feel sorry for them.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I need sleep so I will head out with this...

A man died at the hands of the police. I feel sorry for that mans family. I think there should be protest for better screening and training of officers. There are peaceful and legal ways to do that.
I think his family at minimum needs to be compensated. There needs to be new police policies and George needs to be honored and recognized in some way.

I think the looting and continued violence needs to stop.

People need to stop blaming anyone other than the police officers that were actually the cause of his death.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
So, I'm guessing the slavery card will be played forever. Once it happened in the past, then, everybody has to pay for it in the future. I'm not racist.

devin171moto

CarAudio.com Well Known
Feb 29, 2020
Gilbert, AZ
I just don't understand why they are only burning and looting private businesses instead of government facilities and organizations. doesn't make sense
also. slavery has happened to every single race all throughout history. slavery is not a black thing. slaves have been used all throughout human history. comprising of almost every group of people. blacks being the most recent. africans had BLACK slaves. however. slavery is a moot point currently. however, prejudice is another story. mistaken actions aside. improper execution should not dilute sympathy.

burn police cars, police stations, block off city hall. flood the courts with people so they can't function. the government and people in power don't care if you loot small businesses. it doesn't give them incentive to intervene.

the majority of the LOOTING is people taking advantage of chaos. to commit crimes under the safety of crowds. taking tv's from wallmart isn't protesting an issue.

there are legitimate protesters, and there are people who think mass hysteria is exciting. they have been bored in quarantine. and now they have something to do. as cynical as it sounds. it is true.

if you're going to riot. riot with a purpose. not for the sake of rioting.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I just don't understand why they are only burning and looting private businesses instead of government facilities and organizations. doesn't make sense
also. slavery has happened to every single race all throughout history. slavery is not a black thing. slaves have been used all throughout human history. comprising of almost every group of people. blacks being the most recent. africans had BLACK slaves. however. slavery is a moot point currently. however, prejudice is another story. mistaken actions aside. improper execution should not dilute sympathy.

burn police cars, police stations, block off city hall. flood the courts with people so they can't function. the government and people in power don't care if you loot small businesses. it doesn't give them incentive to intervene.

the majority of the LOOTING is people taking advantage of chaos. to commit crimes under the safety of crowds. taking tv's from wallmart isn't protesting an issue.

there are legitimate protesters, and there are people who think mass hysteria is exciting. they have been bored in quarantine. and now they have something to do. as cynical as it sounds. it is true.

if you're going to riot. riot with a purpose. not for the sake of rioting.
I agree, and I think once you see a lot of them are just bad actors who like the mass hysteria or are directly trying to dilute the movement it becomes a much clearer picture of who is doing what here. Who benefits from the actions being taken? You think, "silly protestors, that won't help your message get across." No shit, even a backwoods honeybooboo donkeyfucker knows that. You think the protestors don't? You think the protestors want to come back next year when another murder by the state happens? It's crazy how easy it is to get some of these folks to completely forget about a murder and start crying about merchandise. They desperately don't want to talk about reforms because they want their cops to be as intimidating and far-reaching as possible because those military toys ain't used on them, they may as well be their toys when they can pick up the phone at any time like that ***** in central park and call in the brigade of scared urban soldiers who can't keep their finger off the trigger.

Reactions: devin171moto

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)

• sherwood71

Trending Topics

Latest Classifieds