What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I'm still trying to figure out, if Abe was such a good ole man, then why did he have to jump out the window with his dick in his hand?

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
How do you get justice for a man who was killed while under arrest? If you are the nations drains on society then you loot stores and burn buildings and generally cause problems while being the law breakers we all know you are. "Why are we treated like criminals" should never leave your lips again. (y)

Rodek

10+ year member
Feb 18, 2004
Alabama
America's enemies are watching and learning more about the strength and weaknesses of resources during these protests.

I agree with protests so long as they are peaceful. Destroying innocent peoples property, looting, drive by shooting, damaging historical markers and public tax payer property only serves to weaken and divide the country.

What pisses me off is how quickly people will attack police, fire fighters, paramedics and other first responding resources..........................until a situation arises where THEY THEMSELVES need them.

Hurry up police, I've been robbed!

Hurry up police, I've been in a wreck!

Hurry up fire department, my house is on fire!

Hurry up ambulance my dad is having a heart attack!

Why do I have to drive 50 miles to find groceries and clothes? Oh yeah.. I helped burn and destroy 2 local gas stations and clothing retailers and they had to close permanently.

Why can't I get a job now? Oh yeah... all the employees that worked at those destroyed businesses are out of work.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Found this post on social media.

"Weird how 95% of these looters are what color... you guessed it... BLACK! They (black criminals) piss and moan about how they are treated like criminals. How they are targeted, profiled or whatever. Nah, you aren't proving every other race correct are you? Enjoy your free stolen products. You think other races treated you shitty before, wait until the recovery. I wouldn't be surprised to see "No Blacks Allowed" signs all over the place. Even if they aren't posted, everyone will be thinking it. Way to go Black Criminals. SMH. "

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I can see why this forum had to ban the n-word. It doesn't take hardly a moment for you to pile on against a race as a whole when there's plenty of videos showing the police breaking their own belongings as well as private business windows. The police could handle it in multiple ways, Flint Michigan police were humble about it and said that they support them and then marched along with them. Everywhere else I've seen has been Police destroying things, initiating conflicts, and being dicks in general. Who's really the most likely to be violent here? The people who are having their unlimited power taken away or the people who are challenging that?

Every day I see more easy parallels between Hong Kong police and American police. In fact, in the videos of them pouring out the protestor's water bottles it was damn near impossible not to see the same thing. Next they'll be calling them cockroaches and dumping their bodies out of windows and calling it suicide.

Reactions: THATpurpleKUSH

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I can see why this forum had to ban the n-word. It doesn't take hardly a moment for you to pile on against a race as a whole when there's plenty of videos showing the police breaking their own belongings as well as private business windows. The police could handle it in multiple ways, Flint Michigan police were humble about it and said that they support them and then marched along with them. Everywhere else I've seen has been Police destroying things, initiating conflicts, and being dicks in general. Who's really the most likely to be violent here? The people who are having their unlimited power taken away or the people who are challenging that?

Every day I see more easy parallels between Hong Kong police and American police. In fact, in the videos of them pouring out the protestor's water bottles it was damn near impossible not to see the same thing. Next they'll be calling them cockroaches and dumping their bodies out of windows and calling it suicide.
I don't feel sorry for nor shed one tear for ANY of the looters who get their asses handed to them by the police. These little shits don't have ANY DAMN REASON to be out there smashing windows, defacing property, looting businesses or using a dead mans name as a reason to be a cockroach. Phuckem.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
I don't feel sorry for nor shed one tear for ANY of the looters who get their asses handed to them by the police. These little shits don't have ANY DAMN REASON to be out there smashing windows, defacing property, looting businesses or using a dead mans name as a reason to be a cockroach. Phuckem.
I see them getting lumped in with protestors, because that's what they intended when they went out to loot. Seriously using a valid protest to shield yourself to commit crimes is shitty... I think the few protestors that do partake in looting essentially think that unless it affects people with money nothing will get done about it. In a way I agree with that sentiment, I mean what has been done after all the peaceful protests? Not shit. I don't think a single small business is taking that brunt of that though, not to mention the target, liquor store, or the autozone in Minneapolis. The autozone and the liquor store were both older white men and people were questioning why they were doing it and they speedily walked away. Just like the violent acts by police and them destroying property are getting lumped in with protestors. Same shit the Hong Kong police did to discredit the protest.

Last edited:

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I see them getting lumped in with protestors, because that's what they intended when they went out to loot. Seriously using a valid protest to shield yourself to commit crimes is shitty... I think the few protestors that do partake in looting essentially think that unless it affects people with money nothing will get done about it. In a way I agree with that sentiment, I mean what has been done after all the peaceful protests? Not shit. I don't think a single small business is taking that brunt of that though, not to mention the target, liquor store, or the autozone in Minneapolis. The autozone and the liquor store were both older white men and people were questioning why they were doing it and they speedily walked away. Just like the violent acts by police and them destroying property are getting lumped in with protestors. Same shit the Hong Kong police did to discredit the protest.
When a protestor decides to join in on the looting... they are not a protestor anymore. They are a criminal. Just because 4 dumb cops broke the law does not mean EVERYONE else gets to break the law. If peaceful protestors have a problem with these criminal looters being lumped in then they can use some of that protesting time to help stop the law breakers. But that won't happen unless it fits their agenda.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
If peaceful protestors have a problem with these criminal looters being lumped in then they can use some of that protesting time to help stop the law breakers. But that won't happen unless it fits their agenda.

Weird, seems like they are. It doesn't fit their agenda, the only agenda it fits is white nationalists because it hurts the protestors' cause and Anarchists because they come out to cause issues no matter what the protest is about, they want it all to burn. Even Antifa doesn't go as far as either of those groups.

What a surprise. Can't wait for the dumbass in charge to call them good people again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slo_Ride

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
Who gives a **** what the "news" is saying. There are criminals out there destroying shit, stealing shit, and hurting people. Most of the offenders are BLACK. Stop blaming anyone for causing them to do it. Unless you are trying to say Black people can't think and act for themselves, they only do what White people tell them to do. The criminals doing all the looting, defacing of property and bodily harm on others are pieces of shit that I wouldn't even waste the time flushing. FUCKEM!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Isn't it wild that tear gas is banned from international warfare but it's ok for the police to use it on U.S. citizens?

Reactions: Lasherž

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 6, Guests: 27)

• Ridinhi
  • Lasherž
  • ThxOne
  • Bobbytwonames

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds