What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Lasherž

CarAudio.com VIP
Apr 27, 2020
United States
As do I... however, if you have to invest in a tool that you may only ever use once or twice...
A lot of it depends on the tool itself. Nice ratchets are good to have, but they all break at about the same torque. The difference in the good ones is the degrees until a click. There's nothing like a good rachet when you've got 2 inches of play on the bolt and more importantly nothing more annoying than a bad rachet in that scenario. You get some extra strength by it not having a quick-release mechanism, but that's considered a feature with luxury brands too.

Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Professional Fisherman 🎣
Aug 28, 2018
I'm not your mother, so.... It's not my job to make you feel better about what other people say about you. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt but being more butthurt about it isn't going to fix your insecurity. Aren't you a grown man?
Sure am. That's why I don't like some ***** chiming in from the sidelines. You chimed in and didn't even know why. Read the whole thread before you blindly like somebody's post. Have your balls even dropped yet, kid? I know mine did years ago when your Mom took me in her mouth. Then l, wiped you on her axe wound. Sorry about that son!

Rodek

10+ year member
Feb 18, 2004
Alabama
I dislike people treating the driver's seat of their vehicle like its the couch at their house. Meaning: texting and surfing while driving. I'm tired of people not going when the light turns green, people weaving into my lane head on because they're on the phone and them also slowing down due to being on the phone only to have 15 cars lined up behind them with nowhere to pass.

Oh yeah, I also dislike "passholes" . People who speed up when you're passing them.

ThxOne

AudioFreak
Jun 8, 2018
Saint Marys, GA
I dislike people treating the driver's seat of their vehicle like its the couch at their house. Meaning: texting and surfing while driving. I'm tired of people not going when the light turns green, people weaving into my lane head on because they're on the phone and them also slowing down due to being on the phone only to have 15 cars lined up behind them with nowhere to pass.

Oh yeah, I also dislike "passholes" . People who speed up when you're passing them.
I'm with you all the way up to the passhole thing. I make them work for that pass. My feeling is that if I am doing the speed limit or a few miles per hour over and that isn't fast enough for them and they feel they have to pass me... they will work for it. Why? Because 9 times out of 10 they are just being dumb asses and the next turn I am taking is usually the same one they are taking so they didn't need to pass shit. I also don't let morons merge into my lane when their lane is forced into mine. Again, more often than not, they know that lane is going to end but they get in it anyway and wait till the very end to try and merge or they bypass traffic until they are forced to merge thinking they will gain position... not with me. Phuck'em.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com VIP
Apr 27, 2020
United States
a

I just about got in a head on collision the other night because a clueless truck driver was distracted on a small country road. I got all the way to the side, probably half my tire was on the grass, he was in the dead center. I slowed down right at the end and honked and I think if his car was any shorter he would have taken my mirror off with his. Some scary bs when people aren't thinking about driving while they're driving.

The worst passholes are right after they cut you off. There's a road around here notorious for that, kinda bad visibility and people still don't look very hard. This van pulled out at 15 mph when the speed limit is 60 and I immediately went into the other lane to pass and he floored it. The guy behind me to begin with rode his bumper so I just sped up more. I ended up 90, him 80, and the dude behind him 80 for some reason. Scared a poor fella in the oncoming lane too.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com VIP
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Bleach... **** bleach....
Accelerated hydrogen peroxide (AHP) is a good alternative and kills almost as many things. Even TB, C. Diff, and most other hard to kill bacteria. It's also less damaging to clothing and skin, but hydrogen peroxide in general accelerates rusting so you need to clean it off rather than let it evaporate off on metal (bleach isn't great for metal either though).

Squirrel!

CarAudio.com Well Known
Feb 26, 2020
Ohio

Stealing the "passholes" insult. ;)

And add to your already steller list, people riding with their feet all sprawled out on the dash. God forbid they are in an accident.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Chicken sammiches that don't come with pickles. Matter of fact all chicken sammiches should have buttered buns and Xtra pickles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 20)

• legendndisguise
  • ThxOne
  • sherwood71
  • Bobbytwonames

Trending topics