What annoys the ***** outta you/pisses you off...

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Pretty sure the bigot is less likely to be the smart one in any conversation, but I wouldn't want you get annoyed. That's definitely top of my priorities list -- respect all bigots and keep them in denial about what they are.
Sweet bro thanks.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Nah, I understood it. I actually like shopping there... all my grommets and nylon cable straps came from there at a great price. One can find some odd yet specific tools there that a lot of big stores don't carry.
Never cared for it. Yeah I'm sure the small stuff like that is fine but the few times I bought anything from there it always ended up being junk. I hate cheap tools.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
Lol I think the wording is pretty particular. Not "just" the jewish people. Implying all of them plus a few others. Yikes.
@Slo_Ride, and then this guy happens. Obviously doesn't understand that most humor is eitherethnically or gender based on stereotypes. It's hard to name a comedian who doesn't use ethnic or gender stereotypes to create humor.

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
@Slo_Ride, flasher was randomly disliking my posts. I then returned the favor. He then apologized to me and asked me to take off my dislikes. I told him to own his shit.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
@Slo_Ride, flasher was randomly disliking my posts. I then returned the favor. He then apologized to me and asked me to take off my dislikes. I told him to own his shit.
I never asked you to do that lmao, I asked you why. You disliked like 10 posts of mine helping people because I disliked one of your drama posts implying squirrel was racist for telling you to **** off. I then asked why (you were being a ****) and promptly cut my losses and left the chat when I realized you had a micro-penis flare up over the whole situation. I see you're still struggling with that.

• Dislike
Reactions: Bobbytwonames

Bobbytwonames

Pro Pot Stirrer
Aug 28, 2018
I never asked you to do that lmao, I asked you why. You disliked like 10 posts of mine helping people because I disliked one of your drama posts implying squirrel was racist for telling you to **** off. I then asked why (you were being a ****) and promptly cut my losses and left the chat when I realized you had a micro-penis flare up over the whole situation. I see you're still struggling with that.
Hey dikkhead, @Squirrel! Was implying that I was a racist. Do your fugking homework. Read every word very slowly and try and comprehend the long words. Then, think about your reply, then, think about your reply again, then, turn off your computer. Nobody wants to hear your diarrhea mouth.

Lasherž

CarAudio.com Veteran
Apr 27, 2020
United States
Hey dikkhead, @Squirrel! Was implying that I was a racist. Do your fugking homework. Read every word very slowly and try and comprehend the long words. Then, think about your reply, then, think about your reply again, then, turn off your computer. Nobody wants to hear your diarrhea mouth.
I'm not your mother, so.... It's not my job to make you feel better about what other people say about you. I'm sorry your feelings got hurt but being more butthurt about it isn't going to fix your insecurity. Aren't you a grown man?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 23)

• sherwood71

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds