What amp with two 10W3v3-4 SVC subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Okay, as my introduction I am going to let everyone know that I am BRAND NEW to the car audio world. I am learning and absorbing all information I can. I recently bought 2 10W3V3-4 subwoofers for my 06 Ford Five-Hundred limited. I want to buy a JL amp with these but can't decide on a 500/1, 600/1 or 1000/1 to power these 2 subs. I want the subs to be pushed but not to the point they blow. Some help with a reason would be great! thanks!

Edit: I plan on wiring these parrallel which should bring it down to 2ohms I believe!

IMO, I would go with the 1000/1. I like to have extra head room and not have to run an amp as hard.

If you set the gains correctly and use common sense, you will not harm the subs....using any amp...

:confused:Okay sounds like I will go with that! Would you mind helping me with a box also? I was leaning towards a ported box from what I've researched. And I went to

Klaus Audio Custom made boxes, but unfortunately I dont understand half of the feild questions for the custom two 10'' ported box. If you wouldn't mind helping

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.