WHAT AMP DO I NEED.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't have experience with that one so I am not sure if that one will do rated power. It is hit or miss with Soundstream.
I guess I'll just try the one I found. If it ***** I'll send it back and try again. Thanks for all the help. Google is overwhelming as **** when I'm trying to figure something out.😂

The picasso nano series like the one for 98 bucks are known to be junk. The one he has was tested and puts out what they claim. Spend the extra money and get the better amplifier.

Also Thx that is the version I was talking about. It has come down then by 10 bucks. I know the Marine version was 229 last time I looked at both in May.

Yep I would same thing that he has only non-marine version that is the only difference. Been dyno tested and comes up doing rated and its made in Korea which is a nice thing as well. Not a bad budget 4 channel amplifier at all vs that other picasso chinese version. Plus with the 4 channel you can have those extra channels for upgrading later say if you do components in the front. It will still work as a two channel just fine just read the destruction's,lol

Yep I would same thing that he has only non-marine version that is the only difference. Been dyno tested and comes up doing rated and its made in Korea which is a nice thing as well. Not a bad budget 4 channel amplifier at all vs that other picasso chinese version. Plus with the 4 channel you can have those extra channels for upgrading later say if you do components in the front. It will still work as a two channel just fine just read the destruction's,lol
I have never had mine quit or even get hot.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...