Running a 1DIN in a modern car.

Participant count
  • Participant list

LoudSound

Senior VIP Member
Toronto
its a barely enjoyed deh80prs. just forget it? the car is not thaat modern, wrx, based on 2012my impreza. it uses the backup camera to see moving things and alerts you, so you'd get lights for that. just get a dsp or a nice cheap 2 dinn?

damn it, i knew i shoulda bought a 2 dinn 5 years ago for my corolla. noo they said, buy the deh80 its way superior.

i might just get a 2dinn and not go all out, it is just a subaru

Well if you would have gotten a double din 5 years ago it wouldn't have Apple car play/Android auto. Plus the 80prs was superior to double dins of the time. I bought two 80prs when they came out and still love them. They are getting old but were a game changer back when they came out IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...