What a great Xmas gift to my self!

DAMMIT.. dude I am pissed for you... this has happened to me twice.. I am sorry for your hole //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

take the box and use a screwdriver and put a hole through the box that would correspond with the hole in the surround. they will replace it for you. just blame ups. say it came that way. very simple.
way to pull a scam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

lol. glad u got it fixed...

i think everyone does this at least once. now i always lay a finger on the surround near where i'm drillin'. it's cheaper for me to get a hole punched through my finger than it is the surround //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Doing_it_Wrong.ashx

oh and torgus you sir are a douche. people like you is why people with a business-"i.e. my family" have to work so hard to make a cent.

seriously get off your high horses. knobs.

I was simply telling the guy how to commit simple insurance fraud. hate all you want. it's simple and the only person it hurts is the insurance company which makes money hand over foot anyways. i don't feel bad making money on insurance companies that pay out less than 70 cents on the buck. i sell insurance the companies the whole industry is a joke.

Oh, any self respecting company would replace it for you anyways assuming you paid for shipping of the old product back and the new product to you. if i buy a XXXXX from bestbuy and drop it outside of the store by accident and it's broken/damaged guess what? they replace it for free maybe at most a small fee on top of it. It's called customer service.

And it's perfectly fine to wash PCB boards under water. in fact that is one of the ways to clean the flux off them. that's for the person with that 'your doing it wrong' image. your image = fail.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.