What 6 brands would you sell in your shop?

I would like to bring some new brands into this area like re,us amps and id but im not sure how they will sell since none here knows of them, Does ayone have experience with intoducing new brands?
us amps is new to your area? really? man that company has been out there for years. one way to introduce a new brand would be to build you a demo car with the line you want to promote. make sure everything properly installed so you get the sound that is rightfully due for that great product. Demo that car alot get the word out on how great it sounds.

PYLE....BOSS....Legacy...Pyramid.....Soundstorm.....Rampage...all big money makers....
Hells yah! Offer a reconing service on the side too. Specializing in reconing Funky Pups! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

DD, FI, AA, Sundown, IA, RD

OOOO and cactus sounds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
This is a good line up but i think it owuld be hard to sell for the people that arent big into car audio and that has never heard of these companies alot of people in my area wont go with a company that they havent heard of even if you show them the better quality that these companies have they rather stick to what they know thats the only bad thing i can see with using this line up for a store and also FI is a internet company so would be hard to match there prices trying to make any money off of them

dont know how good a lot of these choices would sell in real life //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif not too many people want Fi or DD for retail prices

alpine and kenwood for HU/ navs

Hertz for mid/high end speakers

alpine for lower end speakers

memphis,kicker or rockford for subs/amps

kicker for wire/accys

budget brand would be power acoustik or memphis street edge

memphis, kicker, RF have pretty good subs/speakers/amps lines, so any of them would suffice, just so many options out there

he tells no lies here. if you have ever seen cost on it you would be amazed.
my shop would have

Alpine

Eclipse

Focal

Image Dynamics

Kicker

Stinger
the first guy to say ID. That surprised me. I would go with:

Image Dynamics, Pioneer, Alpine, Kicker, Sundown, CDT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.