What 6 brands would you sell in your shop?

PYLE....BOSS....Legacy...Pyramid.....Soundstorm.....Rampage...all big money makers....
Hmm, I think you are onto something here. Sell the el cheapo brands, and build a demo system using premium gear that you debadge then put Pyle, Boss, Legacy, Pyramid, Soundstorm, and Rampage stickers/dustcaps/etc.

I have been looking for a funky pup dustcap to put on my dd1010 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

PYLE....BOSS....Legacy...Pyramid.....Soundstorm.....Rampage...all big money makers....
x2 smart guy here..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif... + hifonics.. (looks sale) (also good inexpensive power)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Hmm, I think you are onto something here. Sell the el cheapo brands, and build a demo system using premium gear that you debadge then put Pyle, Boss, Legacy, Pyramid, Soundstorm, and Rampage stickers/dustcaps/etc.
I have been looking for a funky pup dustcap to put on my dd1010 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
:)LOL

just looking for ideas, here are the 6 i have in mindRockford or Memphis

Powerbass autosound

Pioneer

Alpine

PPI

Directed(security,remote starts)

memphis is good i'd keep that

ID can't go wrong with them

Eclipse

Pioneer

Maxxsonics lots of choices ranging from low end to high end

Autopage for alarms/remote start. especially since DEI is selling alarms online now.

I would like to bring some new brands into this area like re,us amps and id but im not sure how they will sell since none here knows of them, Does ayone have experience with intoducing new brands?

Big Name Attention Getter : Kicker. I still like their style and equiptment.

Price Grabb : AudioPipe. Not a doubt in my mind.

Quality Product : RD Audio. Not a single one of their products that has yet to impress me.

DynAudio : For thoese extreme sound quality guys.

Pioneer : HU's plus their woofers really aren't too bad, kinda impressed me.

Alpine : Navigation/HU + the mini-me amplifiers

And if applicable, MechMan for the alternators and Kintetik for batts.

That's all.

Stinger and all of the other wire brands do not apply. KnuKonceptz???? haha

DD, FI, AA, Sundown, IA, RD

OOOO and cactus sounds //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.