What 5k amp?

The Sundown SIA3500 will do the job. I'm running four VFL8's (close to 150db) on an SIA3500 in one vehicle and 2 AB HD8's on another SIA3500 in another vehicle. They are very powerful amps with many smaller boards similar to the Salt line of Sundown amps.

The CAB-45 is due out soon
It's in pre order stage right now but if the CAB-22 was any indication it will only be in pre order stage for a short time and should be available soon
It's the same price as the SFB

I watched the dyno testing on the HCCA by orion
That thing put down some crazy numbers
Most pulls were at least 25% over it's rated output

You really need to get a proper measurement rather than throwing around your misleading number.

To op: I really like my hcca 5k, but I know they are very difficult to find.

It's not misleading. I've already posted a 148.5. And it's much more violent now after the amp change. The loudest 4 -8's that you will ever hear in a single cab. Here's the 148.5 @ 32hz. Score again. What more do you want?

It's not misleading. I've already posted a 148.5. And it's much more violent now after the amp change. The loudest 4 -8's that you will ever hear in a single cab. Here's the 148.5 @ 32hz. Score again. What more do you want?
..a legitimate measurement with the cab sealed and the meter on the dash.

No you're not.

You have no clue what my truck is metering. Fly to Vegas and do the meter any way you want to. Until then, keep your fukkin mouth shut. I'm not a liar, never have been. A 150 with 4-8's in a single cab truck on 3,500 watts isn't a big stretch. Out here we meter from the kick, but I will do one from the dash as well just for you. It did a 148.5 on a dirty SFB3K without lithium. I'm now running a lot cleaner 3,500 watts, lithium, and the subs are broken in. So kiss my azz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...