what 10s for my camaro? please help

Participant count
  • Participant list
If your going sealed then get something that has plenty of throw to it.

10's are the way to go in a 4th gen Fbody, I would go ported and get the most from your system.

RE SEs over Type Rs for sealed!

At my old job, one of my employees had a 01 Camaro with a pair of 12s in it. He had to remove the back seats to do it though.

He also had headers with a Magnaflow exhaust and was complaining that Dynamat extreme did nothing to help his exhaust noise:laugh:

I'd go with the RE's...I have a pair of RE10's at 1ohm mono in a compact sealed enclousure under the rear seat in my FX4 and it sounds really nice on the sub side of my Memphis Big belle...about 1300rms...I'm not sure how long they will hold up...though....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.