Whaddya do with da wires?

Participant count
  • Participant list

klingcam
10+ year member

Norcal
Hi all. New to this gig, and only building a basic low-budget system for my 2002 Honda Odyssey van. Probably going to put in a Kenwood KDC-X494 HU and replace comps up front and coaxs in rear. Wanna get a low-budget amp (maybe MB Quart Onyx 4 chan) and perhaps a powered Bazooka tube sub. My question is: After I output to the amp, if I want to use the existing speaker wires, do I then run speaker wire from the amp back to the wire harness? If so, does this involve clipping out the speaker wires from the harness and joining them to the speaker wires from the amp? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.