Wes Rickert... not a great buyer

yes i made a new name because my last one was banned for something im not responsible for. I dont even care at this point at all because i know i was scammed by teamquakecelica and if these pictures arent good enough to prove it then congratulations. he is now $100 richer and you guys can deal with him as you see fit

the good:
DSCF1697.jpg

DSCF1694.jpg

the bad:
DSCF1698.jpg

DSCF1690.jpg

DSCF1689.jpg

DSCF1696.jpg

and if you guys took the time to read the thread on the other username eclipsepb25.... you can clearly see that slam started that thread before he even ever contacted me to fix it, atleast i was gonna give teamquakecelica a chance before leaving any post in a feedback section

As a buyer, you are responsible to check out your item asap...comin back weeks later will ALWAYS be met with scrutiny...Live and learn

bother terminals and tinsel lead connections were covered with electrical tape as i stated before so i had no reason to check it since he said it worked great and the coils appeared to good at first

bother terminals and tinsel lead connections were covered with electrical tape as i stated before so i had no reason to check it
Bull sh it...electrical tape on any item I purchase on here would pique my interest, at the very least, for the sake of getting it off

every one on here is attacking me, calling me a douche bad and scum and i havent done anything wrong here? im obviously new to the forum and my first purchase on here and gone awful and because this thread you started now no one will even take me serious from now on
at least you're consistent. 20 feet = 20 +- 5 feet, new to the forum = new +- a few years

well, I didn't know there was electrical tape on there... however I did notice the plastic caps that cover the T-leads are conspicuouly absent.. but I digress... if you had made any attempt to contact me we would ahve worked something out (I even PM'd you a week after I sent it to see if everything was cool and you never replied).. I am a GOOD seller ask slim2fattycake, I refunded his cash before I even had a T# on the woofer he was sending back to me (it was BRAND NEW but had some strange factory defect on the VC former confirmed by snoopdan).. so I'm no scammer... I just see a bunch of redflags... mno contact and 2 days before PP claim period ends... a random claim...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Clearly wes is a scammer. I can see it. Hopefully everyone else can. He scammed in that other thread worst found. He's scamming now. People ALWAYS at least try to contact the seller if there is a problem. If you contact the seller, it is worth a shot and is the only way to do business. Reversing the paypal claim before talking to anyone is clearly a scam.... whether they were obligated to do anything or not is irrelevant. You give them the chance. The reason wes did not is because he knew that the seller knew there was no problem. He just wanted his money back while keeping the item.

He is posting in here so that he can continue to do business on this forum.

Also, a broken tinsel lead does not even count as a damaged sub. It would take someone with minimal experience with electronics about 5 minutes to repair it as good as new. That is much less expensive than shipping the item back to the seller....... but wes has no intention of sending the item back to the seller because...... you guessed it. He's a scammer.

what an idiot...electrical tape on the leads...I had no reason to check them...are you fukkin kidding me? hahaha! you are an idiot sir...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

teamquakecelica

10+ year member
Vanilla Gorilla
teamquakecelica
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies