Wes Rickert... not a great buyer

teamquakecelica
10+ year member

Vanilla Gorilla
ohio
He bought a rockford T1 from me... it was used and in ok shape.. he got it... worked just fine(HE even stated so in his "paypal claim")... aparently in sometime durring its life.. it had been repaired(which I didnt do or know about)... 3 weeks after he gets it.. and NO communication on the forum(via a post or via a PM) I get a paypal dispute saying it stops working and that it had been repaired and he wants his money back.... lol...

DUDE.. if you had contacted me I would have done something for ya.. but a PP dispute after 3wks and no attempted contact... cummon man.... smells pretty fishy

Last edited by a moderator:
He bought a rockford T1 from me... it was used and in ok shape.. he got it... worked just fine... aparently in sometime durring its life.. it had been repaired(which I didnt do or know about)... 3 weeks after he gets it.. and NO communication on the forum(via a post or via a PM) I get a paypal dispute saying it stops working and that it had been repaired and he wants his money back.... lol...
DUDE.. if you had contacted me I would have done something for ya.. but a PP dispute after 3wks and no attempted contact... cummon man.... smells pretty fishy
I don't know wes, but I bet he smells like a summer's eve.

I don't know wes, but I bet he smells like a summer's eve.
"Mom, do you ever get that not so fresh feeling? "

" I don't know dear, ask the seagulls"

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Man someone got me on ebay with some similar ********...blew my sub, filed a claim, sent it back, and got a refund.

Your buyer knows he blew it! He probably went stupid on the gain, destroyed it, and decided to try this crap. Thats why he went to paypal directly because you know your sh!t worked when you sent it...

I hope that dude gets run over by a bus...then backed up on.

well.. good news... since I kept all the tracking info.. and it was shown as delivered... PP immediately closed the claim and found it in my favor... what a d-bag

everyone keeps getting screwed on here...im seriously considering not trusting anyone and not buying online anymore. i got f'ed out of 75.00 on ebay and paypal better get it back for me tomorrow...dickhead had his 10 days to respond to my claim and im sick of waiting for my money.

recession doesnt give you the right to be a lowlife douchebag who rips off people who actually work hard for their ****. ive earned every piece of equipment ive ever purchased and im **** proud of it. get a ****** job like seriously......

that is not the case at all.... your quick fix just took a few weeks to come loose and my sub all of sudden stopped working. im not sure if you did not know about it since you said you never used it but what was i suppose to besides open a paypal claim since that was the method i used to pay? if i say something to you on the forum you have no obligation to reply back to me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

teamquakecelica

10+ year member
Vanilla Gorilla
teamquakecelica
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies