Wes Rickert... not a great buyer

i can take pictures of the tinsel leads to show where there is globs of solder trying to hold it to the terminal... not too mention there was electrical tape folded over to hide it where the tinsels connect to the terminal so i had no idea of this before i screwed the sub in the box

im not a bad buyer and im not saying your a bad seller because maybe you had no idea.... i just want this to be fixed since i was told from you that this sub was 100% functional and worked great

every one on here is attacking me, calling me a douche bad and scum and i havent done anything wrong here? im obviously new to the forum and my first purchase on here and gone awful and because this thread you started now no one will even take me serious from now on

im not a bad buyer and im not saying your a bad seller because maybe you had no idea.... i just want this to be fixed since i was told from you that this sub was 100% functional and worked great
and as he said you stated.. it did, after you hook it up and use it.. sounds like a personal problem to me at that point beyond initial use.

and i didnt blow it because the other coil reads perfectly fine on a DMM and there is no scratching sounds at all from where he coil would be rubbing, i do not know what i have to do to prove here that what im saying is true. thanks alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

and as he said you stated.. it did, after you hook it up and use it.. sounds like a personal problem to me at that point beyond initial use.
how is it a personal problem? the tinsel leads were covered with electrical tape before i installed so i had no reason to believe they were messed up since i was told it was worked great. Im sure teamquakecelica can vouch that this was true and thats the only reason i think he didnt know either

If it is just the leads than can't you just fix them back up with some solder? If you solder it well you shouldn't have a problem with it coming apart...

yeah but who ever attempted to fix it before did a pretty good job of mutilating the tinsels plus its just the whole fact that when i paid for this sub i was not told about this, i was told it worked great so even if i fixed it im sure the same thing would just happen again in a few weeks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

teamquakecelica

10+ year member
Vanilla Gorilla
teamquakecelica
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies