weird speaker question

Participant count
  • Participant list

phockey10
10+ year member

the driver side tweet in my frontstage setup, went out on me about 2 months ago. I figured i blew that tweet but checked wires just to make sure there was no loose connections.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif So here is the weird part. turn my car on today and all of a sudden its producing sound... no distortion whatsoever either. so im thinking blown is now out of the question. any ideas?

If you moved the wires around and now it works it sounds like the wiring has a cut or break in it.

Try playing the radio and wiggle the tweeter's wire.

If it cuts in and out replace the wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.