Was in a hurry....blew fuse...60a anl mini?

toy4x
10+ year member

Stupid me! I was in a hurry to hook up my amp, and put the ground into the power input and power into ground....sparks flew and then POP!! no more fuse. I cna't find where I put my extra one. Now I've been all over trying to find a 60a mini anl. Does anyone know where to get one? I just ordered 3 mini's from Knu. but I'm without my sub amp till I get the fuse from them. Anywhere to buy it, or do I have to wait till I recieve them from Knu?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Quit talking nonsense and acting like you know something... It's ok to be new...ask legit questions and you can get legit help...but right now...
Don’t do it on the ground wire. If you lift the amps main ground and the amp tries to ground through the RCA cable shield, you can damage the head...
Check for a blown fuse (or fuses). Referring to the car and not the amp. How do you have the amp wired? Power is directly to battery and ground is...
Hmm.. No Bueno. Id prob be looking at another set of subs to be honest. Like some American Bass DX series. Great subs for the $. Maybe even look...

About this thread

toy4x

10+ year member
toy4x
Los Angeles
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from