Warner Bros. Goes Blu-Ray Exclusive

I agree with jmac.. with the sale of the ps3 n the drop in its price it has put a blu ray player in millions of houses. I always knew blu ray would come out on top. Only problem with them is that they are expensive... but i guess what you pay for. However the nets been good to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

one thing about my a2 is that its kinda slow before it ejects so you can put a movie in, which gets on my nerves some times, dont know if they fixed it with the a3's

In less than three years, they'll come out with another video format. So no reason for me to switch from DVDs to Blu-Ray.
Do you have an inside scoop or something. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I knew Blu-Ray would eventually win, even though they haven't quite yet, but this is a big step and they hold a lot more of the market now.

I have both, so no biggie to me.

I will agree, I like the blu Ray better on the PS3 better than my stand alone Toshiba HD-DvD player. Now my moms Panasonic blu-Ray is even better than my PS3, but too pricey IMHO.

While I think the PS3 was a brilliant move for introducing the format to millions, I still don't think a format can survive on a backbone of game systems alone...

There's still a sizable chunk of the market like me that will never buy one, so the standalone market will have to improve as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

war=over, pretty much...
AudioJunkies, I'm dissappointed in your intel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Not really, I don't think anyone saw this coming out today. With CES next week, I'm guessing Sony leaked the hell out of this.

Yeah, I blew that one. My source will promptly be shot and left to the alligators in the Everglades. Seriously though, I think I misunderstood what he said. At least I got the announcement part right. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.