Warn others

I ordered 2 12 type R's on Jan. 16 recieved them no sooner than Feb. 8. One had a 6 inch hole in it and was done before shipping because both boxes were just fine so they didnt check their products before shipping. Then customer service ***** and it took me about a weeks worth of emails for them to listen to me and give me the address I had asked for like 10 times. So i finally mailed it back and they said they would send it back to the factory for repairs. I didnt want repaired refurbished goods but I said okay knowing that the sub was beyond all repair. I got a call this morning the man said he would have another one sent when possible. Which is good but still it is about 1 month longer than i wanted my whole system installed! But they did finally say I will get a product so that makes me happy considering I figured that was just money down the drain for sure i will update you when it comes in.

I ordered 2 12 type R's on Jan. 16 recieved them no sooner than Feb. 8. One had a 6 inch hole in it and was done before shipping because both boxes were just fine so they didnt check their products before shipping. Then customer service ***** and it took me about a weeks worth of emails for them to listen to me and give me the address I had asked for like 10 times. So i finally mailed it back and they said they would send it back to the factory for repairs. I didnt want repaired refurbished goods but I said okay knowing that the sub was beyond all repair. I got a call this morning the man said he would have another one sent when possible. Which is good but still it is about 1 month longer than i wanted my whole system installed! But they did finally say I will get a product so that makes me happy considering I figured that was just money down the drain for sure i will update you when it comes in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

jrmax

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jrmax
oklahoma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date