Wanting to upgrade amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list

fived
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Atown, OH
I have a Hifonics Zeus 1600 monoblock. To me, it doesnt push my DB's enough. To those who have no idea what DB Drive Plat. Series subs are, they are massive. Weigh around 20lbs each and are 1000w rms. Dual 4 ohms, recommend me an amp please. Price no higher then 350ish. Thanks guys

1000wrms for each sub. Right now im feeding them both about 800ish, and it barely gets them moving. I want at least a 2k amp or so.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
That's not an amplifier designed for subwoofer use, it's a 4 channel designed for you primary speakers. Small $75 investment to get you where you...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...
Thought I would update this thread… Couldn’t login over the weekend for some reason. Finally got the Kenwood installed last Friday… Had a little...
Are you planning on upgrading the alternator and add extra batteries?

About this thread

fived

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
fived
Atown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date