SOLD Wanted MA Audio

• Thread starter Dr.Knockboots
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 660
    Participant count
  • Participant list
Jump to latest
Hey I can get any thing you want. Do you happen to have a specific model # for the MA Audio Subs you want? Size? Let me know some of that info and maybe I can help. I run a business part time selling car audio/video. I sell mostly locally but I try to help people out when I can. I haven't really started selling on Ebay but have feedback there from other things sold and bought. Ebay: pmpsht AIM: pmpsht

Business name is Audio Tech. Let me know if I can help. Thanks

Cory Barry

President

Audio Tech:rolleyes:cool:

I want either 2 15's of the hard kore series or 2 15's of the synergy series thanks

OK thanks for the info. I'm going to call around 2morrow and see what I can do. Where are these going to be shipped so I can just figure this in? Thanks

Cory

They will be shipped to sacramento california zip code 95833 thanks

Ok here is the scoop on the Kore series 15. First of all, this sub is recommended only for 10 sec bursts of SPL, obviously competition only and not for daily use. IF this is still what you want, I can get you one of those for $740, but I think you wanted two subs so I can do two for $1420 and I will split the shipping with you making it $1440 for 2 $1740 retailed subs shipped to your door.

Synergy series:

15"- (1) $320 (2) $620

Retail: $714

Just one more to think about:

MA150XL -(1) $305 (2) $600

Retail: $663

Shipping on the second two subs mentioned: $20 for one sub and $35 for two.

If you have any questions at all, feel free to email me at xpmpshtx@aol.com.

AIM: xpmpshtx

Cory Barry

Audio Tech

Hey-

I can't be the very lowest on every product I sale, otherwise I would be doing something wrong (or illegal). I try to put customer service on top of my list of concerns. Also I'm able to offer 2-4 year extended warranties. Check to see what they are charging for shipping also. Always good to check around, I agree.

Cory Barry

Audio Tech

xpmpshtx@aol.com

hey i got some nice ma audio stuff check it out at need to sale this stuff i have amp's sub's crossover's deck all that for sale check it out and let me now ok later dude

hey dr. knock boots i have ma audio sub's and kicker sub's for sale go to need to sale this stuff and take a look and get me back ok later dude

hey pmpsht do you have any jl auido subs you can get for cheap and jl audio amps and jbl amps. I would like and jl audio sub 10w0 12w3 12w6 and model will do and 10" or 12" for the amps I would like a jl audio 500.1 or jbl 600.1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.