SOLD Want to sell system!

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am selling my 12" solobaric with custom ported box(30"x15'x15" - should fit into most any car). I also have a JL audio 500/1 amp. I have a gain knob and a high/low convertor and most of all the wiring (includes monster cables and rca wiring)! The sub is positioned on one side of the box becuase I was going to put another 12 in the box, but never got to it. These are all still pretty new, in great condition, I had them for about 5,6 months. I never pushed them hard at all, I am just not the type that bumps around town. I sold my G20 and got my WRX... I just didn't want to put them in the WRX. Everything was installed by Ovation, great audio store, so nothing was ever wrong with it at all. I am trying to sell the system as a whole right now. I paid over 1300 for it and I am asking around 650 for everything, but feel free to make any offers. I am going to try and put up some pics, if my stupid computer works.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.