Want 12" subs

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a mk 3 brahma custom built by SPL audio on here. Its pretty sweet but I am going to want 200 plus shipping for it. Im going to make a for sale thread for it soon and SPL audio should be able to tell you everything about it.

I have a mk 3 brahma custom built by SPL audio on here. Its pretty sweet but I am going to want 200 plus shipping for it. Im going to make a for sale thread for it soon and SPL audio should be able to tell you everything about it.
What is the watts rms for this sub

they are an SPL competition grade brand. They use stronger motors and thick long voice coils which can take a lot of abuse and gets real loud. I've heard the HDC3s in person and it was nuts. Let me guess, you just know about the mainstream kicker jl, alpine rockford brands?

First of all, how much power do you have going for you? amp wise and electrical system wise?

How much space are you willing to give up? You gonna build a custom ported box or you gonna do sealed?

they are an SPL competition grade brand. They use stronger motors and thick long voice coils which can take a lot of abuse and gets real loud. I've heard the HDC3s in person and it was nuts. Let me guess, you just know about the mainstream kicker jl, alpine rockford brands?
They sound like an awesome sub by what your describing but why are they so cheap?

I just have a 750 watt rockford fosgate amp right now. But I'm probably going to get a new/bigger amp
yeah thing with the type Rs, if you really want it bumping, you need to fully feed it the 1k watts. Meanwhile other subs can get the same amount of loudness with less power needed. If your going any bigger than 1.5k rms, your going to need to spend more on your electrical system to support the demand of your sound system.

yeah thing with the type Rs, if you really want it bumping, you need to fully feed it the 1k watts. Meanwhile other subs can get the same amount of loudness with less power needed. If your going any bigger than 1.5k rms, your going to need to spend more on your electrical system to support the demand of your sound system.
Ya I'm not going any bigger than that so would my best option be to get the subs you told me to

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.