wanna see guts of apsm-1500

yup im a ol guy but i like young woman //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif

Rabbit; power vrs power not crossovers. if ur truely in sq class D isnt gonna happen anyway...
All though I agree, the issue is if you do not defeat the onboard features in a test like that there will be a difference. All be it, that it may not be much it will be there do to different types of features and if they are adjustable or "pre selected".

yup im a ol guy but i like young woman //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boobiez.gif.bcca53c4e1c9539300cad4d7d1b9dd4d.gif
Don't we all haha

I'm a young guy who likes old women with money!
when i was young i did too but when ur set in life ya want a **** moma to come home to.

i was lucky enough to find a young 1 thats coo and down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

All though I agree, the issue is if you do not defeat the onboard features in a test like that there will be a difference. All be it, that it may not be much it will be there do to different types of features and if they are adjustable or "pre selected".
so you are talking a crossover network that costs a fraction from 1 amp to another.

so you are talking a crossover network that costs a fraction from 1 amp to another.
I am talking about the on board crossover/eq settings altering the overall reproduced sound by the amp. Each and every amplifier have different variations on them and some are adjustable while others are just "pre set" by the factory. Are you missing what we are discussing here?

Here is a quick reminder of mine and SPL's conversation thus far.

SPL- D class amps with 1500 clamped watts sound the same

Rabbit- No they wont do to the on board xover/eq setttings.

SPL- I meant power to power

Rabbit- Unless you defeat the on board system the sound will be altered differently thus sounding different.....Which means to do power to power you are taking out the onboard EQ/Cross over which is a less then realistic test. And shows absolutely nothing fruitful other then a watt can be alter to mirror another watt with various methods of xover/eq settings(that are not on the amp, they will be separate xover/eq's).

I went to the AP website to try and learn more about the amp in question. Not alot of info there beyond the owners manual. No third party tests or any reviews. Maybe they are too new for all that? Don't know.

What I was struck by is that on the AP Home page is an announcement proclaiming their new line of amplifiers as being "Built in Korea!"

Now, I do know that many of the better brands are built in Korea nowadays but, how sad is it that companies actually feel the need to brag about something like that???

Things certainly have changed.

I went to the AP website to try and learn more about the amp in question. Not alot of info there beyond the owners manual. No third party tests or any reviews. Maybe they are too new for all that? Don't know. What I was struck by is that on the AP Home page is an announcement proclaiming their new line of amplifiers as being "Built in Korea!"

Now, I do know that many of the better brands are built in Korea nowadays but, how sad is it that companies actually feel the need to brag about something like that???

Things certainly have changed.
Korea has actually been known for awhile as a high quality electronics producer. I have so many Samsung products its ridiculous.. led TV, 3 of their cell phones, electronic deadbolt for my door, few monitors. They all perform flawless.

Those little smart asians with their little fingers man.. they do work

yup she down with bass or wouldnt be my gf //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

kenwood excelon is there anything else?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.