wanna see guts of apsm-1500

I went to the AP website to try and learn more about the amp in question. Not alot of info there beyond the owners manual. No third party tests or any reviews. Maybe they are too new for all that? Don't know. What I was struck by is that on the AP Home page is an announcement proclaiming their new line of amplifiers as being "Built in Korea!"

Now, I do know that many of the better brands are built in Korea nowadays but, how sad is it that companies actually feel the need to brag about something like that???

Things certainly have changed.
somerset... wtf lol. awesomeness.

lets just say it sounded like *** and had to be replaced twice sae-1000 walked all over it but that was a few years ago i am sure their quality has come up at least i hope it has.

I went to the AP website to try and learn more about the amp in question. Not alot of info there beyond the owners manual. No third party tests or any reviews. Maybe they are too new for all that? Don't know. What I was struck by is that on the AP Home page is an announcement proclaiming their new line of amplifiers as being "Built in Korea!"

Now, I do know that many of the better brands are built in Korea nowadays but, how sad is it that companies actually feel the need to brag about something like that???

Things certainly have changed.
Well how about built in the USA? Braggin is braggin and everyone does it. Hell, some companies even try to pull a fast one by having "designed" in the USA on their amps. No different really.

Well how about built in the USA? Braggin is braggin and everyone does it. Hell, some companies even try to pull a fast one by having "designed" in the USA on their amps. No different really.
Indeed. People drool over "Made in USA" like it really means something. Most of the products are made with imported parts anyway.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

and yet the best amps are korean lol..

more amps would be made here but everyone wants lower prices that is the ONLY reason why they arent made here.

there is good korean and china made amps just dont have quite the detail in build when ya really look them over. dont believe me take the highest quality zenon put it next to a older us amps built amp...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.