Wana see what 3custom painted dcpower 270SP alts&tripple alt bracket look like?

A few sneak peeks of alts installed. .weak pictures tho,keep in mind,this is my DAILY DRIVER ,i know my "under hood area" needs to be "spruced up" which i will have a few things done to it but im not going all WILLY NILLY under the hood so it wont ever be AWESOME under there but i will clean it up a little

wjjlfa.jpg

okpcna.jpg

better pics to come. .and more progress pics also

Dam you ain't playing games, I've been prolonging the inevitable thinking that I don't need a stronger amp but DAM right I do. Any Idea on the wattage your planning to put out

now all you need is some different pulleys through out and get one of them there big thick blower/supercharger belts used on NRA funny cars to drive them all and look cool doing it LOL

Dam you ain't playing games, I've been prolonging the inevitable thinking that I don't need a stronger amp but DAM right I do. Any Idea on the wattage your planning to put out
watts?like system wise or amps-alternator wise?

watts system wise its gonna be 20,000+ on a bad day....you can check out my build log in the build log section.

but the alts put out 180 at IDLE a piece

and your right .. i dont play lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Beautiful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks man. .i love em

now all you need is some different pulleys through out and get one of them there big thick blower/supercharger belts used on NRA funny cars to drive them all and look cool doing it LOL
lol i hear ya,that would look awesome,but like i said,im not going all "willy nilly" under the hood of my "daily driver" lol

sexy alts
thanks man! i love em,that sunlight really sets em off

**** loose the AC compressor and add another alt:veryhapp:
lol hell naw,it gets hott in the delta here,gotta have that ac man.But he did say he wants to add 2 or 3 more on the other side:veryhapp:

I wanna know what your gas milage does with thosethings on there. Looks very nice.
lol it was already horrible,im guessing 10mpg if im lucky lol. .i dont even wanna know.

but thanks for the compliments man

hahahah lol i gotcha now. ..man i went down to jackson yesterday and stopped by the shop,these pictures dont do them alternators ANY justice,they look way sexier in person.. .very nice,gota give rob and dave at dcpowerinc.com mad props for those!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

98HOEONSIXEZ

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
98HOEONSIXEZ
Greenville,Ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date