Wana see what 3custom painted dcpower 270SP alts&tripple alt bracket look like?

thanks man! i love em,that sunlight really sets em off

lol hell naw,it gets hott in the delta here,gotta have that ac man.But he did say he wants to add 2 or 3 more on the other side:veryhapp:

lol it was already horrible,im guessing 10mpg if im lucky lol. .i dont even wanna know.

but thanks for the compliments man
get you an electric fan kit it helps. i got the same setup but no belt driven fan to help rob gas milage;) i got mine from flex a lite they work great makes up for that belt you got to run. http://www.flex-a-lite.com/auto/html/monster-electric.html

Hopefuly i have enought power to run them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

there not OBNOXIOUSLY loud are they?

i dont think you will have a power problem. lol but you can only hear them at a red light and that if your not playing your music:rolleyes: but they run for a few seconds after you turn them off but is a good investment. i can take some pics if you like

looks beast
thanks man,i was gonna tell you to come check them out!

Hopefuly i have enought power to run them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
there not OBNOXIOUSLY loud are they?
i dont think you will have a power problem. lol but you can only hear them at a red light and that if your not playing your music:rolleyes: but they run for a few seconds after you turn them off but is a good investment. i can take some pics if you like

you can if you want to,can you find me a place to buy them and a link? 98 tahoe 5.7 motor

thanks man,i was gonna tell you to come check them out!

you can if you want to,can you find me a place to buy them and a link? 98 tahoe 5.7 motor

i cant remeber the website i got them from but they were around 400 and some sites have them all the way up to 600. flex a lite's website has a list of internet dealers and also google it for the lowest price possible

i know right!what did you go with?
i went with EA bought it on hear for $180 and then had it sent to nate for a new front case and new regulator cost me $65 with shiping . so i got a EA 250 amp alt for $245 siting at 15.01 at idle

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

98HOEONSIXEZ

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
98HOEONSIXEZ
Greenville,Ms
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date