Walling off a mustang

randyhays

That's right I want to wall off my 98 mustang and port my box into the trunk. Im going to use 2 15 kicker L7. All I need to know is exactly how to do it. I want the best design on how to port it into my trunk and everything. If you could please let me know what I have to do. I have a professional carpenter to help me all we need to know is exactly how its done. thank you

What? Why would you port a wall into the trunk?

I'd suggest you do some major research before you fuck something up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Ok maybe I wrote it wrong. But I did my research I'm just not sure how to to write it. The guy explained it as if I was using my trunk for air space. Make anymore since like that?

Because I wont have enough air space unless i use my trunk. Only way I can think of it as if I used from just behind me back as air space with the speakers facing forward? Ringing a bell now?

Ok maybe I wrote it wrong. But I did my research I'm just not sure how to to write it. The guy explained it as if I was using my trunk for air space. Make anymore since like that?
you can build a wall with part of it going into the trunk for added airspace but the port would be in the cabin or just have a sealed wall

do some searching on here before you do anything

your sayin port facing truck and subs facing foward. Ghey, Most of your noise will be in the trunk. If you have enough room to do a fawking wall then you have enough to do a normal box.

Yeah there we go sorry for typing the wrong thing that's what I was talking about. And I was getting how to do it so he can build it neither one of us have built a box like this. And I did mean use the trunk for air space have the port coming into the cab. My bad should have seen that didn't make since before I posted it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.