Waggsmcgee = Bad Seller / Scammer

Participant count
  • Participant list

imadreamer1226
10+ year member

This was his for sale thread, and the rest will speak for itself.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/476292-wts-2-crescendo-3kwps.html

This is not the first time he had D-Bagged someone.

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/buyer-seller-feedback/472728-watch-out-waggsmcgee.html

Well I was looking for a crescendo 3k, and he had one for sale. We met up at a local mall and he was with another member on this site Wattz305. He brought me the amp in the box and it was literally in MINT condition. The only scratch was on the mounting screws. I paid for it, and he gave me a short demo of those 18s in his car (which he is now selling as only used a week, BS). I kept collecting everything I needed for my install, which took me roughly 2 months. I was ready for my box build and all wiring done, so I went over the wattz305s house and we built a box, hooked up my 2 amps (other amp is a crescendo1000.4) but there was absolutely NO sound/signal from the 3k. I called and left messages, I have PMd him on several forums, but he has not answered me at all. So I called Navid at crescendo and Navid told me that this particular amp has been in for repair 3 times since waggs owned it, and when he blew the inputs this last time, Navid told waggs that he would not warantee it again because of his own mistake. So he then sold it to me as a new in box amp. Navid quoted me 90 to fix the inputs and mail it back to me.

I saw this kid waggs had some IFFY transactions in the past, but I assumed a meeting in person, with an amp that looked brand new, and its in all the original packaging, that it would be a good amp... I was very wrong.

Please let me know what other info I can offer you. While I cannot force him to pay a refund or a repair, I CAN help others notice that he is a bad seller, and a CON.

Thank you very much,

Donald Curry

He needs to be banned for that ****. Fortunetly its only a 90$ fix.
Thats what im thinking. Waggs reported a post from this guy calling him out in a classified ad trying to get me to delete his post so i told him to post a thread with his side of the story so we could all see it. Ill hit Goob up and see if we can get an IP ban.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

imadreamer1226

10+ year member
imadreamer1226
Miami, Florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views