turbo24 is a scammer

Participant count
  • Participant list

shields
10+ year member

ok
i bought his aq 3500 he said it was working and had remote gain with it. This was around June 22nd its been bout a month now i was giving him plenty of time to try and work thru this and come to a solution as i was moving and wasn't ready to install the amp at the time.

Well when the amp came in the remote knob was missing not a big deal i texted him and asked he said he couldn't find it and would look and ship it later june 27.

texted him four more time and didn't get a response until july 6 after i tested the amp and found it to be going straight into protection. he said he would help me out and get me his receipt so i could get it repaired this is when we talked about the amp being blown on july 6 and havent heard from him since them.

So now i am giving up on him and posting this and sending the amp into audioque to get it repair at whatever it cost me. should have paid the three percent on paypal man did i get took.

will post pics of our pms and texts if anyone needs proof even have video of amp going into protection

he said he had one or two. lesson learned. good new is dj said i could have it fixed for pretty cheap so i am not out to much money. now i am out to let his name be know as a scammer.

after all this time the seller finally sent me a money order cover everything i was out if pocket to get the amp working. The issue was made right after i told him i was going to file charges for fraud and obtaining money by false pretenses after taking it to my local pd.

glad it worked out bro........funny thing is...I was gonna buy that amp from him a few months back......but i bought a aq2200d instead from sthib......

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

shields

10+ year member
shields
ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views