volume control for JL Audio HD 900/5

It is if that is what you're looking for and that is what it is called. ??? What are you trying to do and what equipment are you wanting to do it with?

That is a remote bass knob for JL amps if that is what you are looking for, then that is what you need.

The JL amp is connected to a Kenwood radio on my dash. I didn't want a bass control, I already have one of those. I just wanted to control volume generally. It was just my taste but I didn't want to primarily use the volume control all the time on the Kenwood radio, there is a place by my right knee low on the dash where I can install a knob, for that amp can I plug something into it that will control volume in a general fashion? Thank you.

You say bass control but don't elaborate on what that is to you - i.e. frequency/boost or volume?

If you want to change equalization or crossover points, use the HU. for simply changing the output, the knob is much more convenient.

Re-read the post title, for volume, that accessory will do the trick.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...