Voltage meter

Participant count
  • Participant list
Don't know why me dumb azz doesn't have one yet, lol...
What's a good accurate one that I can wire to my rear battery and mount to the dash?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

lol

With the round meter it can be a little hard to mount and have it look cleanSquare is a lot easier

most people don't care but some do
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, don't buy the Stinger round meter. That thing has a reload cycle of like .00000005 seconds, and makes it impossible to read.

Oh really? Maybe I got the XScorpion round one. I know I bought a round one off Sonic and immediately threw it out because of that. I'll have to look at what it is when I get home.
i have one of the xscorpion ones from there and mine reads fine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.