vm audio srw 12 unboxing.... free sub for review...

Head unit should be flat , js
i was always told set the radio how you listen to it prior to setting with the dmm, as then it will be where you want it cause if you set with dmm flat, once you go back and change sh1t its gonna be different, as nobody keeps it flat....

I would think if you change those settings it would change the numbers slightly , I always set em flat and raise the treble only unless I have the amp on the highs , being that boosting the bass will increase through the signal on the amp and cause clipping, I guess the only way to prevent would be to clamp numbers for clean output

dude they sounded great on rock, but i put on some decaf... lol and away they go... and you know i might have clipped a little... but no way should they be doing that on less than their rms, i treated the same as the kenwoods and kenwoods rating was only 400 rms, but played deeper and took more torture, if someone buys them and takes care of them i'm sure they will be happy, but a person like me that goes through systems about every 2 months, these are subs you drop in baby and someone has to be satisfied with their output and not try to push 'em....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.