Visonik 1000 or Xplod 760 whats going to give me the most watts

• Thread starter JoHnThEmAn
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3K
The visonik isnt the best amp in the world but it will shurly beat the hell out that peice of garbage sony.

Never, NEVER buy sony explode amps.

I mean it.

Really...

-Stones:)

Originally posted by stones The visonik isnt the best amp in the world but it will shurly beat the hell out that peice of garbage sony.

Never, NEVER buy sony explode amps.

I mean it.

Really...

-Stones:)
Hey stones i have 760 watt amp, and its not a piece of ****, how much says you come on this message forum and take alot of ****, how much says you know a jack **** about car audio systems, bet you dont have a system you little piece of ****:)

Kbear

Dude you better shut up b/c sony is crap and you aren't even registered. Don't even act like you know ne thing about car audio.

hey unregistered guy, everyone gotta start their system somewhere, and like you, i started out with a crap amp too... so just **** it up and go buy a better one (not a better sony, but a better amp), then you won't be as bitter. cuz the truth is, sony amps do ****

Thank you!!! Now whose taking the crap, Unregistered!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

hold up hold up!!!

now unreg's remarks are out of line,BUT, sony mobile es amps aren't bad! i have one in my truck and it pushes my subs just fine, thank you. are they the best? no, but the es series are good quality.

the main thing is everbody has their own opinions, and a$#holes. me2. you wanna rag on me about my sony? fine, just don't get mad when i dog yours, whatever you have!!what goes around comes around!!

yada,yada,yada, and a bunch of old clich`es:D :p

ps: just because you paid an arm and a leg for it,(or got it used), doesn't make it the best. it just maked it more expensive:D

Before you get all mad, read the origional post by stones. We are talking about explod amps. I personally like the es system so just chill dude.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i'm not throwin "stones":D (pun intended!:p ).

but really my amp IS a xplod! it's a sony xplod mobile es xm-1902gx. i just read that off the amp's paperwork.

i agree that the regular xplod is more of a "walmart" brand, but the es series is called xplod as well! **** them for the confusion!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

by the way, i don't really try to dog out anybody's stuff because to each their own. i know alot of people's choices have to do with their wallet(mine as well), and you get what you can afford.

anyway, i'll shut-up now!!

Okay so where cool now. I did not know that the es series was xplod. Maybe I'll start to change my opinion about sony. I have a sony h/u so I don't completely hate them. My wallet is pretty shallow too but I don't like people like unregestered coming in and talking crap.

i have a sony h/u as well(just got it friday)and on the back of the flip face it says xplod mobile es as well.

on the other side of the coin, i agree with you about the unregistared guests comin in talking smack and not having enuff courage to say who they are. it's not like anyone is going to go after them, just be mature enuff to be upfront and not hide behind the unreg tag

i have to agree with stones they are pretty cheap but you do have to start somewhere what you lookin to spend? i might be able to hook ya up with somthin better. but the other am p woudl deffinatly be a better choice

im looking for a good amp that will pound my two 12s infintiy and im only 15 years old i want a big amp that puts out more the 2x400 watts what a good brand or what do you think i should get.

whats a good amp for cheap like 200.00 that will give me enough watts so everyone can hear me

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.