Visonik 1000 or Xplod 760 whats going to give me the most watts

• Thread starter JoHnThEmAn
  • Start date
  • Replies 23
  • Views 3K
SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!! SONY LIX DICK!!

bottom line!

to power those you'd probably need more than 200 bucks, since ur running 2 of them. but if 200 is all you got, get a fosgate 360a2 or 360.2. if u can find one on ebay in ur price range, a 500.2 or a2 should do better.

SONY LIX DICK is just jealous that he can't! too da%& ugly, stupid(put in your own adjective here)

a sony es like mine is a good amp for the price. i paid $200 for mine installed and am happy so far. it would be a good choice

it's a two channel amp. it's rated at 150wx2 at 4O

190wx2 at 2O

380wx1 at 4O

these are the rms numbers.

peak output is 300wx2 at 4O

760w x 1 @ 4O

You want an amp for 200.00 so everyone can hear you? You might want to knock that down to around 150, so you can afford to pay your noise violation ticket. My advice, you don't need a big amp to make it sound good in the car, don't worry about whether people can hear you outside the car, because if you want to know the truth, assuming this will be your first system, the loudest thing people will be hearing outside your car is the trunk rattling like someone is banging two trash can lids together. Mtx puts out an amp for about $149, I think it is 280x1. It sounded pretty good hooked up to 2 mtx 6000 10's. I'm sure someone else can give you a few more ideas.

hey, i dont konw jack squat about systems really, but i got 2 12' pheonix gold subs with a pheonix gold2500 amp, i am thinkin about getting a new amp, what would make my subs beat the hardest, they are 500watt max power subs

Originally posted by Unregistered hey, i dont konw jack squat about systems really, but i got 2 12' pheonix gold subs with a pheonix gold2500 amp, i am thinkin about getting a new amp, what would make my subs beat the hardest, they are 500watt max power subs

keep the phoenix gold amp! it's a good one and should be pushing your subs quite well! remember phoenix UNDERRATES their amps, so it's probably pushing more than the specs say.

to the post above yours, my bad! your right about hearing it outside his car. there is a time and place for loud and we need to be responsible enuff to realize that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.