Viper Remote won't charge

Participant count
  • Participant list

toyopl
10+ year member

Hey, I have Viper 5901 system in my car. I was away for a month for christmass and after I came back I see the LC3 2-way remote battery died, but I plug it in and it won't charge. I tried 2 different cables and also tried charging from laptop, ps3 and straight from plug aswell. anyone knows what the issue might be ?

Its DEI. I have python 872 and my FOURTH remote in a year and a half stopped working.....My two other friends are having the same issues...return it and look for something that ISN'T DEI

Its DEI. I have python 872 and my FOURTH remote in a year and a half stopped working.....My two other friends are having the same issues...return it and look for something that ISN'T DEI
DEI makes plenty of great sh!t.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the 5901 series and (other brand equivalent's) are a bit overrated, as far as reliability. I would've stuck with a 5900 or better yet 791xv. the latter about NEVER fail. All this new technology is obviously not perfected yet

OP good luck with your replacement if you can get one (shouldn't be a problem if you got it installed authorized)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.