Vintage MGB GT build....

Louisiana_CRX
5,000+ posts

dem shoes......
well I picked up a nice daily driven vintage 1970 MGB GT and I'm getting ready for a build...I use to have a 69 MGB GT but it had got really bad sitting up and I gave it away this past summer ...never thinking I'd find another.....I wish I had kept it for parts now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I have a pic of my 69 here...and will post pics of the 70 soon...it looks identical except some idiot painted the original British Racing Green a lite yellow //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif Im gonna have it repainted back to the original color.....

044.jpg

I always eyed my 69 as a possible SPL beast...but I knew it was to far gone for me to redo to my likings...I'd never guessed I'd find another that body style...so I gave it to someone who had dreams of putting it on the road again...but when I looked over the 70 though it is solid ...it is missing a few trim pieces that I could've used off the 69 ...but I should be able to find the parts I may need over the internet...as I put this one back together //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why do you post build logs with no build? Lol this is like the 4th one i seen wit just pic of car but no build? ;\ come on with some actual building dave lol

Why do you post build logs with no build? Lol this is like the 4th one i seen wit just pic of car but no build? ;\ come on with some actual building dave lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.