vids of mags as requested in other thread

xclusiv3
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
2 vids of mags and one of a little windshield wiper movement

walk it out

^^wipers move a little bit and look closely at hood..it moves also...it was hard to get that on camera

is it me or does it seem the mags are barely moving?

they got a lil stinky after this....never got that stinky before and i dont know why...i wanged em harder and longer yesterday but didnt smell like this

lol i doubt these are bms lol

well at first the amp was 2ohms and when i found out i took it back and the guy wired it to .5ohm...so about 1000rms a piece...that shouldnt even harm the mag...and i dont no if its still newness....

what more do you need to see?i dont wanna make the neighbors madder....

and the batteries were dying
If they were your car batteries, start the car. If it was your camera batteries, find the charger.... Seems simple enough to me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif....

^^^not my camera its a friends....

no car batteries are fine

something isnt right with this smell though...it got very strong after about 5-7minutes of hard bumping....its never smelled so strong

man im fed up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

i didnt feel the cone...but i just went to smell the car and it smells...just not as strong as before

yesterday was a month since i had them installed....had it at 2ohms for 1 week then rest is at .5ohm....

i play them everyday when i get to school and leave school and on weekends it plays a lot

i dont know if its glue because yesterday it smelled like it does all the time...then today it smelled wayyy stronger

maybe im making a big deal of nothin

but in this mood...i probably wouldnt care if they blew or something

/vent

ehhh the little metal things between the cone and magnet are silver....and the BMs are black....atleast thats the only difference i can tell from the pics on SI.com

lol i dont no what those things are called...spider landing or something?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.