"Uknown" or unfamiliar companies with quality prodcuts: List

bikinpunk
10+ year member

G-g-g-g-g-unity!
Alabama
Whenver I try to suggest amps (for example) I know there are lots of brands I've not heard of before but gain alot of great feedback from fellow forum users. I know there are alot of internet, or just truly unfamiliar companies to the public that make high quality parts at a fraction of the cost. For example, if I hadn't joined up to car audio forums I would have never heard of Rainbow, whose components I currently run. I'd like to get input from users here of companies that make good products, and start some sort of list for future reference. I'm always on the lookout for products that I can use without going to BB or Tweeter, etc. I'll start:

Rainbow Audio:

Speakers

Please add to this list.

Oh god, is this like bmxbikes brother?
nG
Huh? If you're referring to another forum member, no, this isn't bmxbikes' brother. I've had my screenname longer than that kid's been alive. Haha.

Try running some of those names by your local shop and they look at you like they have seen a ghost. LOL There are a few shops here in the metro area that familier with some of those brands but they do not carry them. RE, Stereo Integrety, Image Dynamics.

One of the local shops didnt know what RE was when I was looking for an amp. The guy thought I was some uninformed kid looking for a 1000w amp.

I like how Rainbow was the first mentioned. Gotta love the fact that you can mention it to friends who have never heard of them and have them tell you "you're getting *** speakers, haha"

:noob:

I like how Rainbow was the first mentioned. Gotta love the fact that you can mention it to friends who have never heard of them and have them tell you "you're getting *** speakers, haha"
:noob:
Haha. My SLC's came with 2 stickers. I don't have any stickers on my car anyway, but was thinking "who would really put 'rainbow' stickers on their car?".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bikinpunk

10+ year member
G-g-g-g-g-unity!
bikinpunk
Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date