Video Playback issues

Participant count
  • Participant list

atwistd1
10+ year member

Hi all,

I recently installed a Pioneer MVH 2300NEX in my truck, I have transferred a bunch of music videos to a USB flash drive and am experiencing a problem that no one seems to be able to figure out, On my computer playing off the flash drive, the videos play perfect. However, when in the truck they play fine till about the 2 minute mark then the video keeps going but the audio portion quits, it happens at different times on each video, but mostly between the 2:10 and 2:59 mark on the videos. these are iTunes videos and are drm free (i downloaded m4v converter and it says the files have no drm on them). I have spoken to the audio shop, and pioneer and no one seems to have any answers. Now i have a video that a friend gave me that did not come from iTunes and the whole thing plays. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

cool. i always convert all my vids to MP4, most devices play MP4s. Freemake Video Converter is what i use

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.