Very old Clarion system in a recently purchased car- need help

Participant count
  • Participant list

GT3FED

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum. I recently imported a 1990 ford sierra rs cosworth from europe to the US. It has an aftermarket Clarion VRX6570Rz with an separate DVD unit, older amplifers and a peripheral 6 CD Changer. The speakers were, I presume, higher end at the time but I currently have little information on the tweeters, midrange and woofers currently installed. I wish to update the Clarion unit which fits in a single DIN and has the articulating ~5'" screen with a headunit which has BT, Apple Car Play capability and GPS or the option to do you. All input is welcomed. Sorry for a complex first post.

H

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.